We differentiate between the following types of cookies, depending on their use:
These cookies are necessary for the platform/website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions taken by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. They are necessary for good communication and they facilitate navigation (for example returning to a previous page, etc.).
These cookies are not necessary for the platform/website to function, but they do help us to offer an improved and personalized website.
- Functional cookies: these cookie enable us to enhance the functionality and personalisation of the website. They can be enabled by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to track web traffic and visitors so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. These cookies tell us know which pages are the most and least popular and how visitors move through the website.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies may be enabled by our advertising partners on our website. They can be used by those companies to compile a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
We use both our own cookies and cookies from carefully selected partners that we work with and who advertise our services on their websites.
We use the following cookies:
MC_USER_INFO, OptanonConsent, OptanonAlertBoxClosed, __zlcmid, _ga, _gac_UA-329148-81, _mcid, optimizelyEndUserId
These cookies are placed by Mailchimp in order to store user data when the user has agreed to receive the newsletter. Duration: a maximum of 1 year.
(Session) Cookies are enabled to better understand visitor behaviour on this website. They are then used to improve the user experience on this website and other channels used by this website.
Duration: a maximum of 2 year.
- Right to object: .if there are compelling and legitimate reasons, you can object to the processing of personal data.
- Right of access: any data subject who proves their identity has a right to access their processed personal data, as well as the purposes for processing their data, the categories of data to which the processing relates and the categories of recipients of their disclosed data.
- Right to rectify: inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be rectified or even erased at the request of the data subject.